Companies that need to collect information (data and documents) from suppliers, customers, internal sites, employees, and other partners (respondents) for a variety of reasons use Intelleges to collect requested information in a timely, complete, accurate, current, accessible and secure manner.
Intelleges provides a comprehensive and integrated solution of three modules that allows firms to effectively and efficiently collect data and documents as needed. The three modules consists of:
1) a power eQuestionnaire system that leverages the questionnaire approach to manage the collection of both data and documents from respondents
2) the eReminder w/Dashboards for response tracking and monitoring
3) the eEngagement system (known as Iterate) for follow-up--phone calls, notes, emails, and appointment scheduling etc. for due diligence and follow-up to ensure that all respondents that have not completed the request for information and have to responded to reminders are contacted.
With Intelleges all the data and documents collected are stored in PDF format and its proprietary z-code structure allows you to easily share data with other internal systems such as ERP (SAP/LSMW), etc.
All the data and document security is maintained following the CCS CSC 17 implementation standard with 256-bit Advanced Encryption Standard (AES). Role Based Access Control at the data and feature level ensure that Users maintain least privilege access meeting data privacy control requirements. The Intelleges web application is made up of the following sections:
1. Upper Menu —Contains shortcuts to the Home, About, Contact and Logout features in the Intelleges web application.
2. Signature Line—allows you to confirm the active application/touchpoint and/or whether or not your license is current.
3. Main Menu —Controls the most important functions for adding and removing Users; adding and removing Partners (respondents); and, adding and removing eQuestionnaires (the main data and document collection tool).
4. Hyperlink Menu — gives you quick access to key applications such as Iterate; key KPI’s, Charts and System functionality such as Change Password; and, often used commands such as Welcome and Icons.
5. Reports — Standard reports include Response Detail; Aging Report; Bounce Report; Contact Detail; and the Rolling Action Item List (RAIL) report.
6. Templates — Standard Upload Microsoft Excel templates that allow for User, Partner, Part number, Questionnaire, Questionnaire CMS and Questionnaire Automail Message Upload.
7. Logo Header — clicking on the Logo Header allows you to customize the Header Logo and change it from the standard Intelleges Logo to your own corporate logo.
8. Charts, Graphs & Dashboards — designed to increase transparency and better manage response rates and accountability. Charts and Graphs contain real-time response rate and reminder information.
The controls that are available vary depending on the application that is active. SOCS is available in Standard, Advanced and Enterprise editions. Depending on the edition in use, you can different levels of functionality. All SOCS subscriptions begin with an email invitation. This invitation includes everything needed for you to login and begin using the application.
One person at your organization who will serve as the System Master, i.e. key administrator, should be the first to receive this email. System Master is a system Role that can only be assigned to one person at your Enterprise: this person will be tasked with adding and removing users and assigning specific Role Based Access Control (RBAC) rights to each added user.